Chemotherapy and/or Radiation is Done!
You might be feeling much better and wondering what’s next…
Or perhaps you are still waiting to feel
better whether its been weeks or months;
to regain some or all of your…
- Energy and/or hormone balance
- Digestive functions and normalized weight
- Mental clarity and ability to remember
- Zest for life and peace of mind
- Capacity to carry out needed and desired work, family and pleasure activities
While you have hopefully obtained the desired results
from your chemotherapy and/or radiation treatments,
there is something that is rarely mentioned, let alone
addressed in the world of oncology…
And that is the need to detoxify
your body from the harmful…
- Chemotherapy drugs currently stored in your body even though treatment has been over for weeks, months or even years.
- Toxins created initially by active cancer and subsequently by the debris of dead cancer cells.
- Accumulative effects of radiation, environmental and food toxins.
- Consequences of additional medications used to either fight the cancer, alleviate side effects or address other physical challenges.
- Unfriendly microbes that flourish due to a damaged gut, ongoing stress, antibiotics, unhealthy foods and poor sleep.
Are You Suffering from any of these Issues?
What’s often overlooked is the active repair work needed in the aftermath of the battle your body has waged with its war on cancer.
Here are some signs that your hard-fought battle isn’t quite over:
- Abnormal blood cell counts, elevated enzymes and other labs
- Constipation, diarrhea, nausea, poor appetite, bloating and gas
- Neuropathy, chronic pain, slow or poor healing wounds or sores
- Ongoing fatigue, “chemobrain”, hormone imbalances
- Liver, kidney, urinating, breathing or even heart problems
- Blood clots, swelling, frequent colds or infections etc.
IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE SIGNS ABOVE
HERE’S THE GOOD NEWS…
Your body is designed to heal and regenerate.
And I will show how at my live
experiential immersion week
…a raw food retreat center where general detoxification practices including healing raw foods, juicing, saunas, colonics, yoga and more have been offered for decades.
We will build on this detoxification foundation by applying the precise ReVitalize U™ protocols specifically designed to remove the lingering and harmful chemotherapy and radiation toxins from your body.
At the same time, we will revitalize your organs and cells to
maximize your body’s innate healing capacity.
The 6 R’s of ReVitalize U™
For Reclaiming Health after Cancer Treatment
- Releasing toxins
- Restoring your immune power
- Repairing the unavoidable chemo-induced damage
- Regaining your energy and your ability to think more clearly
- Renewing your passion and joy to live confidently
- Revising key diet & lifestyle choices for ongoing healing
During this week you will actually go through the protocols with personalized guidance and support to
- Safely detoxify your colon, liver, kidneys, skin & lymphatic system
- Invigorate your immune system while lightening its load
- Nourish your body with easy-to-digest juices and living foods
- Recover from many lingering effects of cancer and its treatment
- Release residual stressors and fears while increasing resiliency
- Move into the next often ignored phase of healing
Please note: That you must have completed chemotherapy at least one month prior to this event. Your body needs that recovery time before it will have the energy to really detoxify and repair itself.
This will be a small group affording much private attention. Getting to know
and sharing with your fellow participants is optional yet encouraged.
Group support can be powerful and quite meaningful and enjoyable.
A Peek at Your Seven Days
Every day will consist of healing juices, healthy easy-to-digest meals, optional yoga, sauna, biomat, herbal teas and tonics, stress reduction tools and skin and lymphatic cleansing. And on designated days, there will also be a focus on detoxifying a specific organ system so all of them are effectively addressed.
- is orientation; so you can meet one another, the staff of the Creative Health Institute and me, learn all the resources available to support you, set clear intentions and gain an understanding of exactly what the rest of the week will consist of.
- is a pre-cleanse day: preparing your body and mind for the 3 day deeper detox process so that you can ease into it– both physically and emotionally. You’ll engage in some detoxification interventions while nourishing your body. You’ll have time to try the sauna, the biomat, the hot cold showers, and more.
- focuses on cleansing the colon since that is key for effectively releasing the toxins that have been stored in other body systems and for revitalizing your immune system and digestive capacities.
- focuses on detoxifying the liver, which is the major organ of detoxification for the body and typically the one most stressed from cancer treatment, medications and food and environmental toxins.
- targets detoxifying the kidneys, which along with the liver, supports the cleansing and balancing of our blood and the renewal of our energy.
- is a post cleanse day as we lessen the detoxification practices and prepare to end the focused detoxification practices.
- makes sure you know how to continue your healing process. A modified 3-day deep cleanse is ideally repeated twice over the next few months and I want to make sure you know exactly how to do this on your own at home (and you’ll have my digital program and my email support to help you!) We will address any questions, concerns, and results and have optional sharing about your experience and that of your fellow participants.
There will be plenty of quiet time each day because your body requires rest to detoxify and so do you. It is not uncommon to experience fatigue, headaches, mild nausea and/or aches and pains when releasing toxins, which have been stored in your body. We know how to address these symptoms should they arise. Usually by the 5th day, energy returns.
This is not a time to catch up on your work or deal with family issues. It is a time for quiet contemplation, light-hearted company, self-nurturing, asking for what you need and allowing yourself to be served. It is why a retreat setting is such a great place in which to go through this process. And why the group is intentionally kept small.
You will leave not only lighter and cleaner in so many ways, but you will also be prepared to continue the 90 day ReVitalize U™ program at home, including the two additional 3-day focused cleanses done
30 days apart.
You will also leave knowing you have become a far more inhospitable host for the presence or reoccurrence of cancer…and how better to stay that way. Chances are you will drop a few unwanted pounds while increasing your energy and clarity. If you can’t afford to LOSE WEIGHT, don’t worry; your body intelligence will guide your process.
What is Included in the Event
- Your room (double occupancy or private at an additional cost)
- All your meals, juices, teas, tonics
- All your supplements and detoxification supplies
- The use of all the available amenities at CHI such as saunas, rebounders, biomat, yoga
- The complete digital version of the ReVitalize U™ detoxification program to make it easy to complete the full 90 day process including the 2 additional home detox portions
- A “goodie bag” with enough supplies to repeat the detoxification interventions two more times over the subsequent 90 days.
What is Not Included
- Your travel to CHI, including shuttles from airports
- Any purchases you choose to make at the CHI store
- Services that exceed the number allotted in the program
About The Facility
Creative Health Institute (CHI) is a natural wellness educational center, which provides a state-of-the-art program of body purification, nutrition and rejuvenation through the use of fresh organic raw vegetables, juices, and wheatgrass.
CHI also offers an array of wellness services such as: walk-in infrared sauna, a bio-mat, Rife Machine treatments, detox foot baths, health coaching, yoga and rebounding classes.
Daily lectures are also presented on various topics such as: the benefits of a raw food diet, whole body detox techniques and stress management. It is located in Union City, Michigan.
SUSI ROOS RN, M.DIV
Susi is the founder of Evicting Cancer, as well as the creator of the 7-Day Raw Radiance Retreat™ and the ReVitalize U™ program. She created her various offerings after watching hundreds of patients struggle through conventional cancer treatment without ever being taught their own role (and power) in helping their bodies recover from cancer and/or preventing it from coming back.
As a registered nurse with decades of hands-on experience in both conventional and integrative cancer treatment, Susi has a unique
capacity to bridge these two worlds to support your unique journey and maximize your results whether you are choosing conventional,
integrative or totally non-toxic cancer care.
Her additional certification-level trainings as a professional cancer coach, functional diagnostic nutrition practitioner, and raw food
educator gives her many tools for and perspectives on the lifestyle, diet and other non-toxic interventions that can powerful shift the cancer odds in your favor with regards to both recovery and
|WHAT:||ReVitalize U™: A week long immersion retreat specifically designed for the recovery and rebooting of your body and life after chemotherapy and/or radiation|
|WHEN:||February 19-25, 2017|
|WHERE:||Creative Health Institute, 112 W. Union City Rd, Union City, MI 49094 (approximately 2.5 hours from Chicago)|
|INVESTMENT:||$2950.00 * all inclusive with 6 nights accommodations (double occupancy*), all fresh juices, organic, gluten and dairy-free meals, tonics, detoxification supplies, lectures, activities, interventions and take-home supplies. Step-by-step guidance by Susi.|
|Your facilitator:||Susi Roos, RN, M.Div, certified holistic Nurse, Cancer Coach, Raw Food Educator, Functional Diagnostic Nutrition and Energy Practitioner|
$400.00 until Febuary 1st
Refer a Friend and each of you receive an additional $100.00 off
PRIVATE ROOM available for an additional $500.00 for the week
Disclaimer: This event is not designed nor intended to provide medical treatment or advice. The services provided will support the body’s NATURAL detoxification pathways as well as its innate regenerative abilities. We are upgrading wellness and addressing detoxification reactions but we are not treating disease. If you are under active physician care, please discuss this program with him or her, bring any medications you need to be taking- and if you need to bring a care-giver, we have a very special rate for them. Medical services are neither part of ReVitalize U™ nor of the Creative Health Institute.